Abbreviations and Definitions:
- “We” means LightX
- “Service” means any product/ service/website that LightX offers and owns.
- “Personal Data” refers to information in the form of symbols, writing, numbers, images, sounds, or similar formats within the electronic environment. This information is either linked to a particular individual or aids in the identification of a specific person. The data is provided by you, and you are responsible for its accuracy.
- “Processing Personal Data” means one or more activities affecting Personal Data, such as: collecting, recording, analyzing, verifying, storing, modifying, disclosing, combining, accessing, retrieving, withdrawing, encrypting, decrypting, copying, sharing, transmitting, providing, transferring, deleting, erasing Personal Data, or other related actions.
When providing us with personal information about another individual, you commit that unless we agreed otherwise, in writing):
- Obtained your permission, based on the principles of applicable law under Decree 13/NĐ-CP, to share your personal information with us under this Policy and other applicable privacy notices.
In case you DOES NOT AGREE with the Processing Personal Data as mentioned in this Policy, please notify us and refrain from using our services.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect various types of information related to the Service, including:
- First name, middle name, and last name, if applicable.
- Date of birth.
- Email address.
- Residential address.
- Phone number.
- ID Information (ID card, passport, including Date and Place of Issuance).
- Facial images captured through devices.
- Your company, title
- Billing information, excluding customer information from credit organizations, foreign bank branches, authorized payment intermediary service providers, and other authorized organizations.
- The limited Personal Data connected with your use of the Website e.g. IP address, browser type, operating system, referring domains and exit links.
- Any other information about you when you log in to use our Service and when you use the Service, as well as information about how you use our Service.
2. WHEN DOES LIGHTX COLLECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Personal data is collected from various sources. Once collected, Personal Data will not be used for a different incompatible purpose without your consent. We may collect customer information:
- When you use any services provided by us.
- When you fill out registration forms, requests related to any services of LightX in any form.
- When you sign commitments or any agreements between you and us.
- When you interact with us through phone calls, emails, meetings, and other forms of communication.
- When you register to participate in a contest or join promotional events.
- When you participate in workshops, seminars, or product introduction events.
- When you provide information through our social media platforms.
- When you provide personal information to us for any reason.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve our services. Our purposes of using your personal data include:
- Complying with legal procedures, adhering to current legal regulations, and fulfilling requests from authorized state authorities.
- Processing your registration/transaction requests.
- Enforcing our terms of services or any applicable end-user license agreements.
- Conducting research, analysis, and development activities to improve our services and customer experience.
- Updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support, including sharing data when requested to provide services or perform transactions you requested.
- Conducting verification/screening processes to comply with legal obligations, risk control procedures required by law.
- Contacting customers via phone calls, text message, fax, email, or otherwise for the purposes of maintaining the relationship between you and us or providing information about our services.
- Providing marketing information, promotional materials related to our services.
- Managing complaints, feedback and queries, and handling requests for data access or correction, or other rights related to Personal Information.
- Allowing customers to participate in competitions and activities organized by LightX and administering these activities.
- Operating our business, including analyzing operational efficiency, meeting legal obligations, and conducting research.
- Producing statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements with relevant regulations.
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating crimes, as well as analyzing and managing other commercial risks.
- Managing our business operations and IT infrastructure.
- Any purpose disclosed to customers and with their consent unless data processing without your consent is permitted by data protection laws under Decree 13/NĐ-CP or other legal regulations.
- In accordance with your consent, clearly manifested through legally approved forms, we are allowed to process your information for all purposes stated above. In case you only agree to one or some of the purposes, please inform us for mutual agreement. However, this may affect your use of our services.
4. METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process your personal data manually, automatically, or via a data processor, depending on the circumstances.
We may be required to obtain personal data from you to comply with applicable legal requirements, fulfill the terms of our contract with you (or someone else or in preparation for entering a contract with you (or someone else), or to pursue our legitimate rights and/or interests or those of third parties.
Before using your personal data, we will provide detailed information to you, including the necessary information, purposes under forms approved by law such as documents, email, fax, or any other form. In these cases, if you do not provide relevant personal data, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
5. WHO IS RESPONSIBILE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Customers are responsible for providing your personal data completely and accurately. In the event of inaccurate information that needs correction, you need to notify and update to avoid misinformation and misunderstandings. LightX is not liable for any responsibility related to inaccuracies in the information provided by you. We have the right to request necessary documents to verify the accuracy of the information you provide.
6. WHO IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH?
During conducting business activities, we may need to share your personal information with your consent to complete any transactions or provide any services you request or authorize, including:
- Our service providers:
We also share data with service providers we use to support our business to comply with legal processes; protect our customers; maintain security for our services; and protect our rights and property. Service providers include, but are not limited to mailing houses, telecommunications companies, information technology companies, and data centers
- Restructuring, Business Transfers:
- Government authorities and third parties involved in legal proceedings:
In cases serving the handling of legal proceedings by competent authorities, we may also share personal data with:
- Government, courts, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies, tax authorities and criminal investigations agencies, and other relevant legal and sectoral authorities.
- Third parties involved in legal proceedings, accountants, auditors, lawyers, as well as their advisors and representatives when we believe it is necessary or appropriate.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to anyone else under any circumstances except as otherwise stated in this Privacy Notice, to successors in title to our business, to establish, exercise or defend our rights, or where required by law.
7. METHOD OF SECURING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND MAINTAINING DATA INTEGRITY
LightX employs appropriate technical, physical, legal, and organizational measures, which comply with data protection laws to keep personal data secure, taking into account the nature, scope, context, complexity, risks, and purposes of the processing Personal Information.
For personal data we manage and store electronically, we have implemented appropriate IT security measures to ensure the safe storage of personal data. We use a variety of methods, such as firewalls, intrusion detection software and manual security procedures, to secure your data against loss or damage and to help protect the accuracy and security of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use
For personal data we manage and store through service providers (third parties), we carefully select providers and request their commitment to using appropriate security measures to protect the security and integrity of personal data.
8. STORAGE PERIOD FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
LightX may store Personal Information in electronic or paper form. We may begin processing your Personal Information after you provide it to us and we will retain the Personal Information for as long as necessary for the purposes we collect. The exact duration will depend on the specific purposes for which your information is retained.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you choose to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies further allow us to respond to you as an individual and we can tailor our operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences when you return to our site and for logged-in users to maintain the session and remember table filters. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL DATA SECURITY OBTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES
We do not guarantee the security of personal data or other information that you provide on third-party websites or applications.
We may choose various third-party websites to link to. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce services, advertising, and other features for visitors. These linked sites have their own privacy policies as well as independent security measures. Even if a third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked websites, each of which may have its own protection privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by our marketing partners or third-party websites (even if offered on or through our website or Services) may not be received by us.
Therefore, we assume no responsibility for the content, security measures (or lack thereof), and activities of these linked websites. These linked websites are provided for your convenience, and you are solely responsible for accessing them. Nonetheless, we strive to protect the integrity of our Website and Service, as well as the links placed on each of these websites, and therefore, we welcome feedback about these linked websites (including, but not limited to, if a specific website does not work).
11. CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION RIGHTS
- Right to know: You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data by us or any organization shared data about you.
- Right to Consent: You have the right to consent or refuse the processing of their personal data.
- Right to Rectify or Request Rectification:
- When using our services, you have the right to access, view, and edit your personal data which is collected and stored by us.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information that we hold and request corrections if the information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Withdraw consent:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent if it is no longer appropriate.
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the data processing that you previously consented to before.
- Withdrawal of consent implies that we may discontinue providing services.
- Right to Delete or Erase Data: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in our possession or under our control. Note that when you request the deletion of personal data, we may be unable to continue providing services, and we may need to terminate current relationships or contracts without compensation for any losses. Some cases where you can exercise the right to delete or erase data include:
- When your personal data is no longer needed for the agreed-upon purposes.
- If you withdraw consent to our use of your information and no other legal justification supports our continued use of your information.
- If you object to the way we use your information and there is no legitimate reason for us to continue using it.
- If we have used your Personal Information unlawfully.
- If Personal Information needs to be erased for compliance with law.
- Right to Restrict Data Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data, and we will still be permitted to store your Personal Information.
- Right to Object to Data Processing: You have the right to object to us using your Personal Information in certain cases. You can object to our use of your Personal Information when you have grounds relating to your specific situation and the legal justification which we rely on for using your Personal Information is our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests.
- Right to Complain: If you believe that we have processed your Personal Information inappropriately according to legal regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator whether either the alleged infringement took place, or where you live or work.
12. QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK, AND CONTACTING LIGHTX
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about the ways we use your Personal Information, you can contact us via email: email@example.com